Temptation - BeefourMusic Temptation - BeefourMusic

well i must say

congrats on getinng top 5 and also its a vary calming peice thanks for you're time

SUB4RU responds:

Thanks! I have released a few calming pieces recently.

- BeefourMusic -

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

this is why..

people should'ent drink because it hurts people lives and i always hate people being sad because it makes me sad but they also creat beutiful songs so theres also upsaids about that well im sorry for you're lost.

One Hip Dungeon, or What? One Hip Dungeon, or What?

vary nice

as you reveiwd in mine i shall reveiw you're first off this would go great with some mmorpg game and now for the break down

synth and violin plauke 9.8
pino and loop 9.6
but theres one flaw in :47 there seems to be a littel drum roll to me i dos'ent feel right just for some advice thank you for you're time o ya and overall 10/10 and 5/5

FaeryTaleAdventurer responds:

Thanks for reviewing, and yeah I guess that drum roll I have the timpani do there may seem out of place, but I decided to keep it, to somewhat reflect the one played at the beginning (0:14) and help conclude the end (1:03).

Thanks again for reviewing! Very mutual!

-FTA

Enticed by beauty Enticed by beauty

vary nice melody

i was just looking around dance gender and i saw this i must say you have some talent i dont know why this is rated so low but hey i get that to break down

synth-9.6
pino-10.0
kick clap-9.3 (a littel low on the kick)
overall sorry for my english and thank you for you're time

[IMD]~Speed of Sound [IMD]~Speed of Sound

theres a pause at :41

umm well that pause is bugging it just seems it dosent fite but as always i'll give you a 10/10 and 5/5

IceMasterDlux responds:

Thanks man! I am glad that you reviewed! Keep listening and God bless you man!
!IceMasterDlux ><>

[IMD]~Fall Lights! [IMD]~Fall Lights!

well here i im again

well to start off i must say i like this now for the break down

tuneing synth 9.0
bass 10.0
lyrics 9.4
(lyrics seemd odd to me)
peno and tweeked 9.3
so overall 9.6 but i still give you a 10 for effort and 5/5 for just haveing that song that just makes my day feel right thank you for you're time

IceMasterDlux responds:

Thanks a lot man! I am really glad to see that you reviewed this! I am super glad to see that you like this and that it made your day good. Thankss a lot for letting me know that, because I always like to hear it. I hope you keep reviewing! Thanks a lot and God bless you man!
!IceMasterDlux ><>

Owl City - VT (Beatsource RMX) Owl City - VT (Beatsource RMX)

ummm lol

it seems to happy or jumpy for this kind of remix its vary good but i dont know how to put it in words it jsut dosent feel right but still i'll give you a 10/10 5/5

RMP - Tired Of It RMP - Tired Of It

returning the favor

as you reviewd on mine and i got you're message im not a fan of rap and im not gunna give it a 4 because im not a jerk like that i do like you're claps so heres a break down

synth 9.0
vocal 9.5
claps and kick:8.4
overall:9.0
but i still give you a 5 on you're score for effert

[IMD]~Dandy {Teaser} [IMD]~Dandy {Teaser}

well here i im :P

hey as you said im just stopen over jsut to here some of you're songs i really like this one but for so odd reason the part at 0:12 that bass it jsut seems like it dosent fit i dont know it might just be me but ya thanks for you're time

IceMasterDlux responds:

Hey man thanks for reviewing! I love your music! I don't know, I like that bass, but I won't be working on this one for a while. But I am very glad that you like this song, that makes me really happy! Thanks again and God bless!
!IceMasterDlux ><>

Mau5mate - Rain Forests(OM) Mau5mate - Rain Forests(OM)

vary nice

i must say i do like the biggning of the song but if i may,can i ask a question.

what did you use at );52 i like that synth. thank you for you're time

D-Chain responds:

Hey there, thanks for taking time to review!
at :52 there is playing the final chord, atleast thats what i would call it since thats the last upbuild of the chord. :)

the synth is called Chords Of Life [if im not mistaken}

hope you understand it ^^ my english sucks big time.

oh and im glad you liked it XD

Cheers